- “The Amuta”—Vegan Friendly Non-Profit Association (Amuta), Registered Amuta 580563336, 49 Shimon Hatarsi Street, Tel Aviv.
“Fund Raising Campaign for a Dedicated Project”—a fund raising campaign for a specific project, as chosen by a Loyalty Program member. Loyalty Program membership funds shall be channelled to the bank account of the selected project on a monthly basis, until the fundraising for the chosen program is completed. Upon completion of the project, the Loyalty Program membership funds will be channelled to additional projects of Vegan-Active in the order in which they are executed. At any stage, one may access the personal area on the Vegan Active site, and channel the donation to other projects in the discretion of the Loyalty Program member.
“List of Participating Businesses”—the updated list of businesses offering benefits to Loyalty Program members, is presented on the Amuta’s site at the address: https://active.vegan-friendly.co.il/discount/.
Joining and Membership in the Loyalty Program
- Joining the Loyalty Program/renewal of membership in the Loyalty Program and payment of the membership fees constituting a donation will be made on a monthly basis. Payment of donations can be made by credit card or by means of standing order. Registration to Vegan-Active can be made via the site https://active.vegan-friendly.co.il/subscribe, or by telephone: 03-947-4404.
- The Amuta reserves the right to refuse confirmation of the registration of a Loyalty Program member or renew his registration, for any reason whatsoever and in its sole discretion.
- When joining the Loyalty Program, there must be entered on the form for joining the Loyalty Program on the site (or by telephone), personal details, including: full name, full address, telephone number, e-mail address, identity card number, credit card details or other payment means, as well as create a password and select the amount of the monthly donation.
- Responsibility for completing the details and updating them vests solely on the Loyalty Program member, who undertakes to provide only accurate details, and therefore no claim will be heard regarding the non-receipt of Loyalty Program benefits/specials, due to a mistake in completing the aforesaid details. The Amuta is not responsible for any damage and/or fault that may be caused as a result of filling in false and/or erroneous and/or partial information, including due to a typo and/or information that is not updated as required, and a user shall have no argument and/or claim against the Amuta in this regard.
- Within the ambit of joining Vegan-Active, the Loyalty Program member grants his consent to receive mail, advertising information, direct mail, requests for donations and information regarding the products and services of others, via e-mail, SMS notifications, and any other communication means. A Loyalty Program member can cancel his consent at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of each advertising notice/request for donation and/or by contacting us, orally or in writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone number 03-9474404. Based on the request, the Amuta will remove the person asking to be removed from the distribution list, all in accordance with the Communications Law (Telecommunications and Broadcasting), 5742-1982 and the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981. Moreover, it should be emphasized that all accumulated information about the Loyalty Program member will be considered the property of the Amuta and the Loyalty Program member hereby waives any claim with regard to use of the aforesaid information.
Redemption of Benefits for Loyalty Program Members
- The Loyalty Program Card grants benefits/specials at the various businesses participating in the Loyalty Program. In the event that in the future there will be added/replaced additional businesses participating in the Loyalty Program, the Loyalty Program Card will be valid with regard to them as well.
- The redemption of benefits is conditional upon presentment of the Loyalty Program Card (via the application) at the business where he wishes to redeem the benefits.
- The Amuta reserves the right to modify, from time to time, the benefits/specials that are granted as part of the Loyalty Program, in its sole discretion and according to law, and the Loyalty Program member shall have no claim in this regard.
- A Loyalty Program member wishing to redeem one of the benefits granted to Loyalty Program members, is invited to contact the relevant supplier, as published on the site, in order to receive additional information that does not exist in the listed terms applicable to the benefit and for the purpose of redeeming the benefit.
- The Amuta and/or anyone on its behalf bear no liability of whatsoever type and nature that for all intents and purposes relates directly and/or indirectly to the agreement and/or transaction between the Loyalty Program member and any of the businesses participating in the Loyalty Program. The Loyalty Program member waives any demand and/or argument and/or claim against the Amuta and/or anyone on its behalf regarding the foregoing.
Policy for Cancellation of Donation and Cancellation of Loyalty Program Membership
- A Loyalty Program member may contact the Amuta requesting to change the billing details or to cancel a transaction. A donation can be cancelled within 30 days from the date of making the donation, by telephone: 03-9474404 or by e-mail at the address: email@example.com. The Amuta will attend to the required change based on acceptable policy maintained at that time by the credit card company and according to law. In the event that the credit card company will charge the Amuta a commission for taking such action, the Loyalty Program member will be charged the aforesaid commission. The Amuta will attend to the change in the scope of the payment and/or cancel the Loyalty Program membership at the request of the Loyalty Program member only.
- A Loyalty Program member may, at any time, request the cessation of his membership in the Loyalty Program by sending an e-mail message to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The membership of the Loyalty Program member shall end in accordance with his request and the standing order for debiting the membership fees shall be cancelled within 30 business days.
- The Amuta shall be entitled to cancel the membership of a Loyalty Program member, for any reason whatsoever and without it being obliged to give a reason for the cancellation of his aforesaid membership, all within its sole and absolute discretion.
- As a rule, cancellation of the Loyalty Program membership is not subject to payment on the part of the Loyalty Program member. However, to the extent the Loyalty Program member received from the Amuta a joining package for joining the Loyalty Program, and should the Loyalty Program member contact the Amuta requesting to cancel the Loyalty Program membership prior to the passage of three months from the date he joined the Loyalty Program—the Loyalty Program member will be charged, on the date of cancellation of his Loyalty Program membership, the amount of a donation totaling NIS 120.
Information and Details
- Additional information and details may be obtained at telephone: 03-9474404 or by e-mail at the address: email@example.com.
Thank you very much for your support of the Vegan-Active project and for joining the vegan revolution.