Vegan Friendly is concerned with protecting the privacy of any personal information that we collect about you or in connection with you (the “Personal Data”). Vegan Friendly will use your Personal Data in accordance with applicable law, including, the Protection of Privacy Law, 1981 and the regulations enacted thereunder (the “Israeli Privacy Laws”) and the Data Protection Act, 2018.
Vegan Friendly will attempt to ensure that the use of your Personal Data is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the “GDPR”). Accordingly, Vegan Friendly issues this policy to inform you of our use of your Personal Data.
Vegan Friendly is committed to providing a safe, responsible and secure environment.
- Vegan Friendly (R.A), a non-for-profit organisation registered in Israel, registration number 580563336 (“we” or “us” or “Vegan Friendly”) is the owner of the websites: Vegan Friendly Israel (https://vegan-friendly.co.il/), Vegan Friendly U.K. (www.vegan-friendly.co.uk), Vegan Active (https://active.vegan-friendly.co.il), Vegan Friendly Store (vegan.cashcow.co.il) and Application Vegan Friendly (collectively – the “Websites”).
- “You” means the visitor or user of the Websites.
- “Personal Data” means information that specifically identifies an individual or that is linked to information that identifies a specific individual.
- “Data Subject” means the person whom the Personal Data belongs to.
- The Information We Collect
- As part of providing You with the services, we collect your Personal Data when you use the Websites.
- We collect, store and use information about your computer, mobile device or other items of hardware through which You access the Websites and your visits to and use of the Websites (including without limitation your IP address, geographical location (using GPS and/or addresses provided by You), browser/platform type and version, Internet Service Provider, operating system, referral source/exit pages, length of visit, page views, Websites navigation and search terms that you use).
- If You choose to subscribe to our service through the Websites or when you contact us by email or telephone or through any contact form provided on the Websites, You will be required to provide us with some or all of the following information: your email address, postal address, first name, last name, date of birth, gender, profile picture and phone number.
- We will collect, store and use any reviews and photos You upload on the Website, including, regarding businesses featured on the Website.
- You may be given opportunities to provide us with other information from time to time, such as, when making donations or purchases or registering as a club member, including, I.D. number, credit card details, means of payment (such as PayPal account or bank account details).
- Not all the Personal Data we hold about You will come always directly from You. We may also collect information from third parties such as our partners, service providers and publicly available websites (i.e social media platforms, such as, Facebook, Tiktok, YouTube or Instagram), to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, marketing, personalizing content, offer Services we think may be of interest, to help us maintain data accuracy and provide and enhance the services. The third parties aforementioned may include:
- Service providers and specialist advisers who have been contracted to provide us with services such as administrative, IT, analytics and online marketing optimization, financial, compliance, insurance, research or other services;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Websites;
- Affiliates with whom we have a mutual relationship;
- Payment service providers and banks processing customer transactions;
- Auditors or contractors or other advisers auditing, assisting with or advising on any of our business purposes;
- Government bodies and law enforcement agencies where required by law and in response to other legal requests;
- To protect the rights, property, integrity or security of our services, our customers or others, this includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- All Personal Data that You provide us must be correct and complete and you agree to inform us of any changes to the Personal Data you have provided. You also agree and acknowledge that you assume sole responsibility for any loss or damage caused as a result of you providing false, incorrect or incomplete information (including due to a typographical error) and we assume no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage in this regard, including in connection with the non-receipt of communications of any kind and you waive any claims in this regard.
- How Vegan Friendly Uses Your Personal Data
- We will process your Personal Data in accordance with applicable law and for the purposes described below:
- Administering your registration and/or membership and other customer accounts records;
- To provide our services to You;
- Dealing with your inquiries and requests, including contacting You where necessary;
- To process and manage donations, payments and benefits made in connection with the Websites,
- Notifying You about important changes or developments to our Websites, or to our products or services (e.g. changes of features or enhancements);
- Providing and personalizing our services, enhancing customer experience and tailoring our services to You;
- Providing You access to all parts or features of our Websites, and our services;
- To provide You with transaction and post-transaction-related services;
- Market research, analysis and creating statistics;
- To send You newsletters and other relevant and targeted promotional communications, marketing, advertising materials, competitions and sponsored events; if you do not wish to receive these communications, you may contact us and request that your name be removed from the mailing list by following the instructions in the e-mail message sent to you, or by contacting us, by phone: 03-9474404, by email: email@example.com, or by post: 49 Shimon Hatarsi St., Tel Aviv, Israel.We will remove your information from the mailing list, in accordance with your request and applicable law, including, the Telecommunications Law (Bezeq and Broadcasting), 5742- 1982, and the Israeli Privacy Laws.
- Preventing, detecting and investigating potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforcing our Terms and Conditions of the service;
- To enhance the security controls of the Vegan Friendly’s networks and systems;
- to assist third party companies with providing their services to you;
- To manage and administer our services;
- To deal with enquiries, complaints and feedback from You and our service providers;
- To analyze and improve the services offered on the Websites.
- To protect against harm to our rights, property or safety, Yourself or the public.
- Storing and processing all the above information is based on the need to enable you to use the Websites and to provide you with our services, to monitor or enforce compliance with our policies and applicable law, on your consent, or on our legitimate interests in operating the Websites.
- If at any time You wish us to stop processing your Personal Data for the above purposes, then You must contact us and we will take the appropriate steps to stop doing so. Please note that this may mean that your account with Vegan Friendly will be closed. You may contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com.
- To ensure a good quality of service we may monitor and record any communication You have with us whether in writing or by electronic mail (the “Recordings”) or any inbound and outbound calls done by any user and/or member of the Vegan Friendly. Any Recordings are and will remain the property of Vegan Friendly and will be used only for the purposes listed above.
- Disclosing Your Personal Data
- Except as described in this Policy, we will not intentionally disclose the Personal Data that we collect or store to third parties. We may disclose information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To the extent required by any applicable law or governmental or judicial body, we will only disclose such of your Personal Data to our third party companies as is required for us or them to perform our or their services to You.
- We will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that any companies to whom we disclose your Personal Data is compliant with applicable law, (or an equivalent standard) as regards its collection, use, processing, transfer and storage of your Personal Data.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your Personal Data and transaction data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. If substantially all of the assets of Vegan Friendly are acquired by a third party, Personal Data and transaction data held by it about its customers will be included in the transferred assets.
- We will disclose your Personal Data if we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Data and transaction data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Vegan Friendly, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Data Subject Rights
- We respect your privacy rights and provide You with reasonable access to the Personal Data. Your principle rights are as follows:
- the right for information;
- the right to access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure; the right to be forgotten;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to object to processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
- the right to withdraw consent.
- If You wish to access or amend any Personal Data we hold about You, or to request that we delete any Personal Data about You, You may contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your request within seventy-two (72) hours and handle it promptly. Vegan Friendly will respond to these requests within a month, with a possibility to extend this period for particularly complex requests in accordance with applicable law. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, as needed to provide You services, or to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- You may update, correct, or delete your account information at any time by accessing your account. Please note that while any changes You make will be reflected in active user databases instantly or within a reasonable period of time, we may retain all information You submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
- You may decline to share certain Personal Data with us, in which case we may not be able to provide You some or all of the features and functionality of the service.
- You may, at any time, object to the processing of your Personal Data, on legitimate grounds, except if otherwise permitted by applicable law.
- In accordance with applicable law, we reserve the right to withhold Personal Data if disclosing it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- We may also use automated decision making in order to fulfill obligations imposed by law, in which case we will inform You of any such processing.
- Advertising and Marketing
- In order to improve our Websites and the services we offer You, we use (temporary and persistent) authorized third parties cookies, pixels, tags, web beacons and/or other technologies to collect data. This data helps us to track browsing behavior, to create specific or tailor-made offers or advertisements, and to monitor and record the visits and use of the Websites. Please see below a list of the cookies that we use on the Websites.
- Some of the advertisements displayed to you on the Websites are operated by third parties. The use of these tools by third parties to monitor the activity of users is detailed in the privacy policies of those third parties.
- One of the systems that operate on the Websites is the Google Analytics system, which collects information about users’ surfing habits. For more details on this system, please see these links: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=iw, and: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html. For options on restricting this system, see the link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- In order to understand how people use our Websites and for marketing analysis and quality improvement purposes, we (and/or third party service providers on our behalf) may collect, record, process and use certain information (including the total number of transactions, viewed web pages, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp information and details like the number and location of mouse clicks on a given page, mouse movements, scrolling activity and the search words You use while being on and using the Websites).
- You can disable or delete cookies by changing the settings on your internet browser. Disabling cookies may harm your ability to use the Websites and the quality of your browsing experience. You can select the types of cookies that will be activated when you use the Websites and those cookies that you do not accept. For more details about cookies, and the different options available for disabling or deleting cookies, please refer to the instructions in the browser you are operating to Use the Websites, including:
- Google Chrome browser: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Browser: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Apple Safari Browser: https://support.apple.com/en-il/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-Websites-data-sfri11471/mac
- Minors and Children’s Privacy
37. Our service is not directed to minors under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from minors under the age of 18. If You are under 18 years of age and you use the Websites without the approval or a parent or guardian, then please do not use or access the service. If You are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under 18 years of age has obtained an Account on the services, then You may alert us at email@example.com.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your information. Vegan Friendly has taken steps to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of systems and services processing Personal Data, and will restore the availability and access to information in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information You transmit to us or store on the service, and You do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or organizational safeguards. If You believe your Personal Data has been compromised, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we have received your Personal Data, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through our Websites.
- We transmit Personal Data using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software which encrypts information You input. Further, to the extent that we collect any credit card or bank account information from You, we will only reveal the last four digits of your credit card number when confirming an order. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose Personal Data to You.
- All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
- Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
- Where You have chosen a password which enables You to access certain parts of our Websites, You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask You not to share a password with anyone. You are solely responsible for safeguarding your password and not sharing it with unauthorized parties.
- We cannot and do not guarantee that information You post on or transmit to the service will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- If we learn of a security systems breach, we will inform You of the occurrence of the breach subject to applicable law.
- International Transfers and Data Retention
- Contacting Us
- For more details about Vegan Friendly and where we operate please contact us at: email@example.com.
- Data Protection Officer
- Vegan Friendly has appointed a Data Protection Officer (the “DPO”) who is responsible for matters relating to privacy and data protection. Vegan Friendly’s DPO can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List of Cookies we use
|Cookie name||Type||Data stored||Purpose|
|__adal_ca||Persistent||Traffic source / campaign data||Store which advertising campaign drove a user to visit|
|__adal_cw||Persistent||Visit timestamp||Tie back conversion events to earlier visits|
|__adal_id||Persistent||Device ID (generated)||Uniquely identify a device|
|va_lp_utm||Persistent||UTM values from URL||Save utm from one visit to another|
|ta_comment_wait_approval||Persistent||user id (encoded) and comment||Prevent user to comment more than onc|
|wp-resetpass||Persistent||user request||Save action to reset password|
|va_login||Persistent||user id (encoded)||Save encoded login details to remember across sessions|
|va_pending||Persistent||user status||Save the user status on the registration session|
|wp-activate||Persistent||user status||Save the user status on the registration session|